News from Bangor Water re COVID-19
Doing business remotely is the new normal; there’s very few reasons to venture to our office in person. Almost all functions (payments, starting or stopping water service, asking for information) can be done through our website, through email or fax, or through the postal service.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for transfer of water service.
- Contact email@example.com for billing and payment information.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with other questions, and we’ll redirect to the appropriate staff member as available.
- Our telephone number is (207) 947-4516.
If you must visit our office:
- Use the entry way drop box for payments and paperwork
- Wear a face covering
- Observe social distancing (one person at the counter at a time)
- Be prepared to wait outside if we must contact staff to respond to your need.
We continue to monitor our expenses and our revenue needs, and our Board will decide when our rate case (postponed from July 1) should go ahead.